Sentrex Services UK Ltd. is in a prime location to support our customers from Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Warrington, North Wales, Runcorn, Widnes, Preston, Crewe, East Lancashire, Oldham, and Stockport, we manage cleaning services throughout this North West region, employing around 220 staff.
Sentrex takes pride in delivering high-quality cleaning and hygiene services to our commercial customers. Sentrex manages services to organisations in the northwest. We are proud of our reputation as one of the Northwest’s fastest-growing business’s which has grown on our promise of continued customer satisfaction and value for money services.
What are Sentrex’s values?
We believe in being fair to the environment and charging a fair price for a quality service.
We do not offer a “one size fits all” approach to our services, nor do we have short term promotions and special offers, we work with each potential customer to tailor a bespoke cleaning and hygiene solution specific to each company’s needs. Based on this concept, you will find that all of our services are carried out methodically and intelligently and above all, with the highest standards of quality and safety in mind. All of our commercial services receive personal attention and supervision.
some of our clients
Your own personal account manager
• Dedicated , single point of contact to ensure continuity of service
• Locally based to ensure speedy response times
• Contactable via direct mobile device to ensure immediate contact is always available
• Reliable, Conscientious individual who takes full accountability for site service delivery
• Industry trained, many with numerous years of industry experience
• Adaptable to change and forward thinking to offer alternative solutions
• Holds a locally managed team of operatives for emergency cover.
A bespoke cleaning service for every client:
- A fully bespoke service – putting you in complete control
- Offering an extensive range of both Soft and Hard FM services to complement your building.
Sentrex's Quality Control:
- Using industry approved software, all sites are set up with a bespoke cleaning audit. This audit is then completed on a monthly basis with a nominated representative. The findings of that report are then emailed across to the client and also discussed with the cleaning operative on site. All non-conformances are then dealt with prior to the next audit
- All Area Service Managers carry IPad’s which hold all key information relevant to their sites, including staff, emergency contact details, stock and wage budgets.
- Emails are received direct to the Area Service Managers phone/tablet ensuring speedy response to all communications
- Fully automated Time and Attendance system, with reports and alerts for lateness/non-attendance sent direct to Area Service Managers phone/tablet within 10 minutes of the designated start time. This ensures the Area Service Managers are able to contact the individual immediately to ascertain what has occurred. This system is also used for ensuring operatives on lone working sites are accounted for on a daily basis.
The Sentrex Client Portal:
- View Folders and uploaded files
- View Quality Audit Reports, Service Management Reports, Staff Training Records, etc.
- Download & Print Files
- View, download & Print Payslips
- View Training Records
- View, Download & Print Quality Audit Reports