Are you in search for a cleaning agency which provides the best ventilation cleaning services? Are you in need of an overhead cleaning company?
This site is where your search ends. Sentrex offers top-notch ventilation cleaning services for and a range of overhead cleaning solutions. You may not know it but ventilation systems are one of the factors causing asthma, allergies and other respiratory problems.
Because of it, your business or facility for business purposes, will have poor quality of air. The air may be contaminated and may have substances that can cause allergy. Sooner or later, you will noticall of these. Your customers or your family might start feeling as if they cannot breathe easily. This might create a difficult situation for you, your customers, and your family to live in.
Importance of Ventilation Cleaning and Hiring a Good Company
If ventilation systems are not cleaned properly and regularly most especially during the spring season then allergens like dust and pollens can get stuck in the ventilation ducts.
Cleanliness is certainly a must for businesses especially those selling food. This does not simply mean that you have to clean only the surfaces, equipments and utensils but the ventilation systems as well.
What you need are professionals like us who get the job done efficiently. We at Sentrex ensure that our clients won’t end up saying they have wasted their money on us. We make sure that every client is satisfied. See Overhead Cleaning section below
How do we perform ventilation cleaning?
- We first inspect the ventilation systems that need to be cleaned. During the inspection, we determine which parts of the systems need intensified cleaning and what areas are dirtiest. We also determine the deficiencies present.
- We then proceed to the cleaning process. We use a vacuum to get all the contaminants like fibre, dust and pollens from the ventilation system. Our vacuums are HEPA filtered to be sure that the contaminants won’t be able to reenter the ventilation system or even your place. The filter system has a very high efficiency rate.
- After that, the brushing method is done to get rid of the remaining dirt. We make sure to clean everything, even the hard to reach areas.
You, your customers, and family deserve the best quality of air. For these to be possible, all you have to do is to hire us.
Consequences of Hiring a Not-So-Good Ventilation Cleaning Company
- First of all, your employees might get sick often and the outcome is that there will be fewer employees working for you. If there are few employees present, you won’t be able to accommodate a large number of customers.
- Next is that the energy consumption will increase. This is because your ventilation systems are not able to function properly because of all the dust and dirt that were stuck in it.
- Lastly, the maintenance cost is sure to increase because of the ventilations are not working properly.
See also our High Level Cleaning page
Sentrex’s overhead cleaning professionals remove dust that could contaminate products and that provide a breeding ground for infestation. We also remove built-up dust that could be an explosive or fire hazard.
Complete factory overheads, including ceilings, roof decks, walls, joists, piping, beams, etc. are meticulously cleaned to your specifications. Our skilled, safety conscious staff will either vacuum clean these areas or wash them clean using the Sentrex system. The result is a brighter, healthier work environment.
We use high efficiency portable vacuums with micro filtration for the vacuuming of joists, beams, pipes, ducts, lights, fans, signage, etc.
A few of our overhead cleaning services for industries:
- Paper – general dust and lint removal
- Automotive – fabric dust removal
- Construction – vacuuming of entire site prior to handover
- Pharmaceutical – vacuuming of containments
- High Tech – vacuuming of overhead dusts
- General Manufacturing – environmental dust and dirt
- Vacuuming Textiles
- Unusual Industrial Cleaning Jobs – Factory Maintenance & Cleaning Services
Sentrex offers professional cleaning for industry’s hard-to-clean problems.
Cleaning & Painting: When cleaning alone is not enough, we work with professional painting contractors to give you a spectacular finished product. We will supervise the job from beginning to the final cleanup.
Floor Coatings: From applying a non-slip treatment on shower room floors to applying coatings in chemical areas, we have you covered. Slips and falls on wet, icy or greasy surfaces are a major problem in industry, institution, and commercial establishments. Sentrex can provide solutions to eliminate accidental falls and injuries at your factory workplace.
Removal of Blown-on Fire Retardant: Sentrex scrapes off the fire retardant material, and then blows down the residual dust. We triple cover all machinery and tarp off the work area before creating a negative air pressure area. Our process allows normal plant production to continue around our controlled work area.
Silo Enclosure: Vacuuming of confection sugar from walls of silo enclosure and washing down of entire inside structure to prevent infestation.