Sentrex are DECONTAMINATION EXPERTS
Sentrex is not new to the decontamination and has been providing professional decontamination services to business across the UK for many years. We are confident in describing ourselves as decontamination experts and leaders in our field.
We are also licensed and equipped to carry out Coronavirus decontamination and infection control. If you believe your premises have been exposed to the coronavirus, call us today to book a decontamination service on 0345 548 4579.
Decontamination services must be correctly done, in order to prevent situations like the worsening of the condition of the patients in your facility. Also, to avoid patients with weaker immunity system from getting infected, it’s an absolute must to properly perform the decontamination process.
Call us today on 0345 548 4579 for a decontamination cleaning quote
How Do We Perform Decontamination?
- Risk assessment – In this step, we determine if an instrument or equipment is a low-risk item, high-risk item or an intermediate risk item. This is important in order to know which things need to be cleaned and decontaminated more thoroughly.
- Cleaning – Before proceeding to the decontamination process, we first clean all the surfaces, equipment and instruments. All of these must be free from any visible dirt.
- Choosing the right disinfectant solutions to be used – You must know that not all viruses and bacteria can be killed using a single type of disinfectant solution. Based on the risk assessment we have done, we then choose the disinfectant solutions that will be best in decontaminating the instruments and equipment.
- While performing the decontamination process, we make sure that all of our employees are protected so that they may not be infected by the microorganisms. This is also done to prevent the possibility of spreading the microorganisms outside your facility.
- Decontamination surely reduces the possibility of the instruments and equipment in your hospital from being contaminated. This will help you greatly, as a decontaminated area is sure to bring positive results regarding the recovery of the patients in your facility.