In order to keep our staff and customers safe during the coronavirus pandemic, we wanted to keep you updated with the precautions we're taking to minimise spread of the virus and give you some ideas for doing the same.
If you're not sure that you're doing enough, or just need some further advice, please call our offces on 0161 998 4576. Also you can follow this link to the NHS coronavirus guidelines.
Here's what Sentrex are doing:
Steps taken at our offices:
- Reducing staff at our head office
- Ensuring adequate stock of cleaning and sanitising products
- Sourcing new suppliers of PPE
- Sending home any symptomatic staff
- Regular cleaning of commonly touched surfaces
- Increased hand washing
- Observation of staff for symptoms.
- Keeping regular remote contact with our staff
- Reminding staff of hand hygiene obligations
- Providing regular updates to clients
- Explaining to staff the requirements for self-isolation
- Regular senior management meetings around government guidelines.
At client premises:
- Minimising site visits by non-essential staff
- Ensuring all cleaning staff are still available
- Providing spray bottles, chlorine tablets and disposable cloths to clients
- Providing RTU spray bottles where chlorine tablets can't be present
- Providing GP Surgeries with disposable mops and cloths
- Increasing daily cleaning and sanitising of touch points
- Increased training to on-site staff
- Discussing local guidelines with clients relating to site access and attendance.
Here's what you can do:
Remind your staff of hygiene obligations
- Clean your hands regularly
- Use hand sanitiser if available
- Clean your mobile phone regularly
- Try to avoid touching your face
- Use a tissue if you cough or sneeze, then bin it
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention
- If you show symptoms of coronavirus, self-isolate.
Observe social distancing where possible:
- Reduce non-essential staff at your offices
- Minimise client visits where possible
- Make sure your staff understand the requirements for self-isolation
- Send home any symptomatic staff
Keep your premises clean:
- Ensure increased cleaning
- Increase sanitising of regularly touched surfaces
- Provide sufficient hand hygiene products to your staff
- Follow advice given relating to the coronavirus
- Provide regular updates to your staff
- Call Sentrex with an questions you may have around coronavirus.
how can we help?