You need to protect your business and your buildings from a range of potential threats. That is why Sentrex offer Professional Manned Guarding Services in GreaterManchester, Liverpool, Cheshire, Lancashire and throughout the North West.
How does manned guarding work?
Burglary or vandalism cause great financial and emotional impact. Which is why our Sentrex security officers provide a visual deterrent against theft and vandalism. If your property has CCTV, there is no substitute for a physical presence. Our manned security are there to react quickly to ensure any threatening or potentially dangerous situation is effectively handled. We offer guarding services to clients across the UK including Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire and the North West.
Sentrex’s Manned Guarding Services include:
- Commercial guarding
- Construction guarding
- Retail guarding
- Car park management
- Dynamic guarding services
- Concierge security
- Trespass management
- Vacant property guarding
What is Vacant property Guaurding?
Who are our security staff?
What do our staff do when they arrive on site?
Where do we provide Manned Security?
Sentrex offer you a dedicated team of security specialists with an understanding of security across all building types. We will work in partnership with you to protect you from potential external and internal threats, wether in vacant premises, a retail scenario, offices and receptions or a specific, one-off event. Whatever your place of business, we can help to keep you safe and secure.
The benefitsof using Sentrex for your security:
- Expertise to assure you that you are offered efficient, practical and cost-effective solutions that are specifically tailored to your particular requirements.
- A comprehensive solution covering assessment, design, and installation of an effective security system; supplying you with bespoke support and training programmes, right through to delivering maintenance programs with the option of 24 hour emergency call out service.
- Independent and open approach, through setting up framework agreements with quality assured manufactures, reassuring you that we offer you the best security solution for their unique situation and budget.
- Reassurance that we take the recruitment and training of staff seriously, have substantial buying power and you can easily integrate the delivery of our security solution with our range of other technical facilities and energy services.
- One point of contact who will understand your needs, your solution and make sure you obtain an excellent and innovative service.