Sentrex Services UK Ltd is a multi million pound rapidly expanding Contract Cleaning and Facility Management Company. Sentrex was founded in 2009 and our Directors & Managers have over 30 years combined experience in the industry. Sentrex provide a wide variety of services to commercial businesses across a variety of industries including Food Hygiene, Warehouse & Distribution, Education & Financial Services.
Sentrex Services Culture
Sentrex currently employs around 450+ employees across the UK with around 20 employees based in our Head Office in Greater Manchester. If you are a dedicated, articulate & determined individual who enjoys working closely with Clients & staff to build relationships then we want to hear from you.
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit an Account Manager for the Central Manchester Area.
Our core services include daily cleaning, industrial & specialist cleaning, window cleaning, grounds maintenance services. In addition to this we also provide washroom, waste management, pest control & building maintenance solutions.
As Account Manager for the Manchester Area you will be responsible for a selection of around 40 Clients.
You will be provided with a company branded vehicle, mobile phone & tablet.
To manage and oversee the daily operations of the Business not limited to Daily Office Cleaning Services Key responsibilities and accountabilities: –
- Demonstrate a full commitment to providing the best possible experience for our clients. * Plan, organise and control contract operations and delivery within the portfolio.
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a team of cleaning operatives to the agreed standards. * Coach and develop operatives to improve their skills to an exceptional standard
- Ensure full adherence to company policies and procedures * Establish a thorough understanding of the site specifications and ensure that these requirements are being delivered through your operatives.
- Ensure that holidays are managed effectively and rota’s are in place to cover the needs of the operation, ensuring service delivery remains to the agreed standard
- Manage all HR and employee relation issues in accordance with the Company HR policies and in consultation with the relevant HR representative and effectively carry out grievance, disciplinary and appeal hearings where appropriate
- Identify opportunities for new business, additions to service and non-contractual work
- Ensure client queries are dealt with effectively and quickly ensuring client satisfaction
- Recruit, motivate and train (induction and on-going) employee
- Ensure all operatives are trained on , and using correctly, the Time & Attendance system * Support the business development to identifying opportunities with other clients to maximise profit and growth
- Be commercially minded in every aspect of the business and day to day activity * Identify areas of improvement within the business area in relation to productivity, improvement in allocation of hours and any other areas that effect monthly results
- Managing agreed KPI requirements and reporting, ensuring Monthly cleaning audits are completed with the client or client representative.
- Represent the client in a professional manner at all time.
- Demonstrate the values of the company and lead by example at all times. * Budget management – high performance in this area is essential
- Ensure that all sites are delivering operational excellence within budgets and structures, inclusive of labour cost, chemical usage and uniform costs.
- Identify ways to improve innovation, productivity and continuous improvement of the service performance.
If this sounds like just the job for you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply in the first instance by sending in an up-to-date CV and covering letter, explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,500.00 per year
- Company car
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- QA Bonus Scheme
- Safe Driving Award Scheme
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Cleaning Account Manager: 3 years (required)
- Team Leading: 3 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Manchester