Sentrex are a leading provider of cleaning services across the North West. Due to exciting growth and expansion, we are now looking for the right candidate to join one of our sites in Adlington.
This is an excellent opportunity for a full-time position as a Cleaning Operative working in an office engineering environment. Working as part of a team, Monday to Friday and most Bank Holidays, from 7am – 3.30pm, you will be providing exceptional cleaning services.
You will ensure that all cleaning is provided in line with the agreed methods, including use of cleaning chemicals & materials.
Some of the duties are:
- Hoovering, brushing and mopping factory and office floors using industrial machinery
- Cleaning the kitchen and toilets in the designated area of your work
- Helping to maintain a regular checklist of toilet maintenance throughout the day
- Emptying dustbins in both the factory and office spaces
- Replenishing water, tea, coffee supplies and cutlery in the kitchen areas
- General dusting and tidying
- Cleaning and preparing meeting rooms for visitors
- Weekly sweeping of the smoking shelters in the appointed area of work
- To undertake any other duties required by management to meet the needs of the business
Own vehicle would be an advantage.
Full Training, PPE and Induction will be provided on your first day.
If this sounds like just the job for you, we would love to hear from you. Apply below and someone will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.75 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- cleaning: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person