Our Commercial Grounds Maintenance and Landscaping services were established with one aim in mind. This aim was to provide a high quality professional service to our clients by our own experienced, trained and courteous staff. We are pleased to say that we still have this as our focus today.
What is Commercial Grounds maintenance? Commercial grounds maintenance workers typically mow grass, edge, and fertilise lawns or grass landscapes. Commercial grounds maintenance also includes weeding and mulching of landscapes. Commercial grounds maintenance generally also includes trimming of hedges, shrubs, and small trees. We also remove dead, damaged, or unwanted trees.
- Mowing large and small areas such as sports fields, cemeteries and school playing fields
- Strimming large and difficult areas of grass as well as ground clearance.
- Hedge cutting
- Tree and shrub pruning
- Weed control and pesticide application
- Site Clearance
- Wood chipping and disposal
- Shrub bed maintenance
- Control of invasive weeds such as Japanese knot weed and ragwort
- Watering newly planted areas
- Hanging baskets, containers and watering programmes
- Maintenance of interior plants and atrium