- Dedicated , single point of contact to ensure continuity of service
- Locally based to ensure speedy response times
- Contactable via direct mobile device to ensure immediate contact is always available
- Reliable, Conscientious individual who takes full accountability for site service delivery
- Industry trained, many with numerous years of industry experience
- Adaptable to change and forward thinking to offer alternative solutions
- Holds a locally managed team of operatives for emergency cover
- A fully bespoke service – putting you in complete control
- Offering an extensive range of both Soft and Hard FM services to complement your building
- Using industry approved software, all sites are set up with a bespoke cleaning audit. This audit is then completed on a monthly basis with a nominated representative. The findings of that report are then emailed across to the client and also discussed with the cleaning operative on site. All non-conformances are then dealt with prior to the next audit
- All Area Service Managers carry IPad’s which hold all key information relevant to their sites, including staff, emergency contact details, stock and wage budgets.
- Emails are received direct to the Area Service Managers phone/tablet ensuring speedy response to all communications
- Fully automated Time and Attendance system, with reports and alerts for lateness/non-attendance sent direct to Area Service Managers phone/tablet within 10 minutes of the designated start time. This ensures the Area Service Managers are able to contact the individual immediately to ascertain what has occurred. This system is also used for ensuring operatives on lone working sites are accounted for on a daily basis
- View Folders and uploaded files
- View Quality Audit Reports, Service Management Reports, Staff Training Records, etc.
- Download & Print FIles
- View, download & Print Payslips
- View Training Records
- View, Download & Print Quality Audit Reports
- View, Download & Print usage reports
Sentrex specialises in a highly flexible manner that can be easily modified or upgraded – perhaps your building needs some extra commercial cleaning prior to an important presentation or client visit. Our mobile teams can respond quickly to urgent requests, we utilise both Android communications and Sat-Nav Telemetry so that you will know exactly where everyone is and what they’re doing. Because we keep track so carefully we can provide you with real-time attendance systems so every working minute is accurately recorded.
We have the experience and the technology to access all areas such as window cleaning in the North West, with staff who are fully trained in high access methods that include everything from cherry pickers and abseiling rope access. We’re happy to provide any risk assessments and will always operate in a safe and controlled manner
Together with responsible window cleaning access we also take pride in our effective waste and energy management processes, and offer environmentally aware solutions including cleaning materials with minimal eco-impact.