Grounds Maintenance and Landscaping was established with one aim in mind. This aim was to provide a high quality professional service to our clients by our own experienced, trained and courteous staff. We are pleased to say that we still have this as our focus today.
Whatever project we undertake we see it through from start to finish in close liaison with the client. We carry out risk assessments prior to commencement of any works ensuring our staff safety and that of the site they are working on. Our staff are supported by our management team who monitor the standard, progress and completion of all works. They also oversee our Health and Safety systems and deliver certificated in house and external vocational training.
Grounds Maintenance including:
- Mowing large and small areas such as sports fields, cemeteries and school playing fields
- Strimming large and difficult areas of grass as well as ground clearance.
- Hedge cutting
- Tree and shrub pruning
- Weed control and pesticide application
- Site Clearance
- Wood chipping and disposal
- Shrub bed maintenance
- Control of invasive weeds such as Japanese knot weed and ragwort
- Watering newly planted areas
- Hanging baskets, containers and watering programmes
- Maintenance of interior plants and atrium